Monday, June 4, 2012

Re-engage Transmission 2

Another attempt at a relaunch?  Yep, another attempt at a relaunch.

I'm not entirely sure why this blog more or less withered up and died a few years ago, other than the fact that holy shit did it take itself too seriously.  Not that I wasn't writing reasonably well about topics worth covering, but I slipped a little too much into the common voice of what I was writing about.  There was the POLITICAL COMMENTATOR VOICE, and the SERIOUS REVIEWER VOICE, and the occasionally the ME JUST WRITING ABOUT BULLSHIT VOICE.

Which is, of course, my real voice.

My real voice sounds a little like the way this looks.

And so I'm going to attempt to relaunch this guy by writing about everything I care about, except with my real voice.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments: